Except with numbers.
The rules are:
1. Each post is either a hundred words or more/ or you can make a graphic/art
2. However the number influences you, go with the flow! I don’t care how you use or abuse the number! (I’ll give some suggestions/ideas/other languages to help you along if you get stuck!)
3. Post anywhere – tumblr, amazon.com, your journal, AO3, the dreaded ff.net, your bedroom wall, etc. - as long as you link your post with a word count in that week’s post.
4. There is NO time limit - except probably within the calendar year of 2014... I guess.
And now an ode to number nine – it’s not all that lonely. I don’t know how to write an ode, so never mind ;) It’s divisible by 3, because three times three is NINE! 1, 3, and 9! It seems nine is only divisible by odd numbers! Hmm, it is also an odd number – meaning you have to add an odd number and an even number together to get this odd number (funny story, you have to either add two even numbers or two odd numbers together to get an even number, but to get an odd number, you have to add an even number and an odd number together every time) – what’s that to do with the number nine? UM.
We all thought we were smart and cute at age nine?!
9. Nine. chín (Vietnamese). siyám (Tagalog). 'e-iwa (Hawaiian). naw (Welsh). naoi (Irish). Negen (Dutch). neun (German). níu (Norse, old). Nio (Swedish). nouă (Romanian). neuf (French). nueve (Spanish). kilenc (Hungarian). iwa (Maori)
Write about anything. Starting on May 28th, the numbers will be randomly generated for an extra challenge! What gets picked is ANYBODIES guess!
Come on, number Nine! 9