Listens:'When Will I See You Again' The Three Degrees
Monthly stats are here for September!
Here we go! I am actually not terribly behind this time around! I am trying my best to get to this as soon as I can now, which is paying off this month!
Huge kudos to everyone who added words in Sept! This month's special nod goes to severina2001, who added an amazing number of graphics to boost our total over the edge and into the next million! THANK YOU!
Don't forget our Creative work so far this year! Look at the fun stuff over here! Keep up the great work! Comment in today's post here if anything there inspires you, there's nice things you want to say, or you want to discuss in any other way - I'm sure the person or people who have added their creations over there will be only too happy to discuss, explain, show off, etc, if you ask!
Don't forget everything going on at the comm that can help inspire you, including the current long challenge, Crossovers, which ends on the 15th October. You only have a couple of weeks left to join in, but YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO! angelus2hot, who is hosting, has been posting some great things, so keep your eyes tuned for the last posts so you can get your creations in!
if you missed updating for Sept, be sure to get those numbers updated between now and the end of October so we can be sure to count ALL of your wonderful words!
Keep at it, everyone, and let's be creative out there!!! ;-)