plebeian [ pli-bee-uhn ]
1. belonging or pertaining to the common people.
2. of, relating to, or belonging to the ancient Roman plebs.
3. common, commonplace, or vulgar: a plebeian joke.
4. a member of the common people.
5. a member of the ancient Roman plebs.
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
3. lowbrow, low, ordinary, popular.
Origin: 1525–35; < Latin plēbēi(us) of the plebs (plēbē(s) plebs + -ius adj. suffix) + -an
Now YOU come up with a sentence (or fic? or graphic?) that best illustrates the word.