golden [ gohl-duhn ]
1. bright, metallic, or lustrous like gold; of the color of gold; yellow: golden hair.
2. made or consisting of gold: golden earrings.
3. exceptionally valuable, advantageous, or fine: a golden opportunity.
4. having glowing vitality; radiant: golden youth.
5. full of happiness, prosperity, or vigor: golden hours; a golden era of exploration.
6. highly talented and favored; destined for success: television's golden boy.
7. richly soft and smooth: a golden voice.
8. indicating the fiftieth event of a series: a golden wedding anniversary.
CAN BE CONFUSED
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
5. splendid, glorious, joyous.
Origin: Middle English word dating back to 1225–75; see origin at gold, -en
Now YOU come up with a sentence (or fic? or graphic?) that best illustrates the word.