snagged from haldoor's 2018 August Rush post
1. The challenge will run for 20 days Monday to Friday each week from 6-10, 12-16, 19-23 and 26-30 August, with the Sat-Sun of each week as 'catch-up' days.
2. Every day of the challenge a graphic from each of the five fandoms will be provided in a single post for the day.
3. For each day's graphic in your chosen fandom/s, you will be asked to create at least either a drabble or 2 icons.
4. Should you wish, you can collect up your week's chosen graphics and from all of them create a 500+ word fic, ten icons, or a banner/wallpaper.
- OR you can wait and write a 2K+ fic from all of them; or create 40 icons; or 5 banners/wallpapers (for the whole month's chosen graphics in each/any fandom).
- OR create any combination of the daily minimum that makes up the total numbers, eg: 1 banner, 10 icons, 5 drabbles and one 500 word fic = 20 days worth; or 20 icons and a 1K fic = 20 days worth; or any other combo like this.
5. If you want to choose a different fandom for each day, each week, or any other combination that works for you (i.e. any number of the fandoms that you want!), that's up to you - any combinations work to make up the full 20 creations that count as completion.
6. Make for as many or as few fandoms as you like - just be sure to make the minimum creation for each day if you want to complete the whole challenge.
7. If you miss any days, you can make them up at any stage. Sat-Sun of each week will not have new pics, so you can use them to catch up on anything you've already started or to create for days you've missed.
8. Everyone who makes the minimum creation for each of the 20 days gets a completion banner, whether it's for one fandom, a mix or all six!
9. You don't have to reach the minimum on all 20 days to earn a reward; as long as you create something for at least one day, you can earn a participation banner.
10. Post in your journal or wherever you normally do, and please link your creation/s for each day back to that day's August Rush post rather than in a separate post of your own in the comm. (This makes it easier to collect up the creations)
If there's time there could be a round up of everyone’s creations once a week but I can't promise. But we will do a round-up at the end, and anything that is missed in the daily posts can be linked there.
Now we've got the formalities done, let’s get Day One going properly!
You should be able to click on the pics to get the original size version loaded here in LJ. If there are any problems please let me know.
Star Trek: AOS
Good luck creating, everyone!