On to business!
1. Flash Challenge! Your flash challenge prompt is: green. Give me 100 words or a graphic and I’ll reward you with my undying love and admiration.
2. Last week’s challenges:
3. Big Buddy 80%! How are you doing? Thanks to a bunch of overdue book reviews, I’ve hit my goal and surpassed it even. Now, to get some fic written.
asphaltcowgrrl – 16,000
agdhani – 40,000
katyastarling – 12,000
sharpiesgal – 8,000
jennytork – 40,000/4
simplyn2deep – 4,000
cmk418 – 4,000
haldoor – 2,480
shinysylver – 5,600
bizarra – 8,000
dracosdreamer - 800
flipflop_diva – 8,000
jstabe – 8,000
kaige68 – 2,480
Signups for March are here! It’s almost the end of the month, however, so keep an eye out for April’s post if you’re inclined to join us.
4. The Daily Count challenge is here , in case you need to check when you’re next up.
5. March’s challenge has been Three Sentence Fics and has had a ton of great prompts. You can find them all here.
6. haldoor has posted the Weekend Challenge Schedule through July here. She’s looking for backups so if you think you can pinch-hit, go visit the post and let her know. Not sure if there are spots still available for the last half of the month or not, but she’ll be happy to let you know on that.
7. Lastly agdhani has posted a request for Camp Nano here. If you’re interested in joining or finding out more about it, go visit the post.
I think that’s everything. Let us know what you have planned to make this week amazing!
ETA: I'm an idiot who hasn't been getting a lot of sleep lately. *sigh* Happy Monday early.