How did last week treat you? Good, I hope. And, if you’re one of the ones stuck in freezing cold, I hope that you are warm and toasty as you read this. I’m willing to send sunshine to those who need it. We have an overabundance here in the desert.
1. Flash Challenge! Your flash challenge prompt is: gingerbread. Give me 100 words or a graphic and I’ll reward you with my undying love and admiration.
2. Last week’s challenges:
Iceblink – 982 – Carom – Labyrinthine – F – Adrenalize - Slow Sated Sunday
3. Big Buddy 39%! How are you doing? I’m a bit behind, but it’s not anything I can’t make up, so I’m not sweating it. Especially since this is a bingo month.
asphaltcowgrrl – 7,800
agdhani – 19,500
simplyn2deep – 1,950
sharpiesgal – 3,900
cmk418 – 1,950
haldoor – 1,950
thatwasjustadream.dreamwidth.org – 5,850
candream - 78
slfcllednowhere – 5,850
hanakoanime – 1,950
bizarra – 3,900
dracosdreamer - 390
shinysylver – 1,950
jstabe – 3,900
katyastarling – 5,850
csichick_2 – 5,070
kaige68 – 1,092
Signups for February are here! Let me know if I missed anyone or miscalculated. There’s a reason why I’m part of a writing community and not a math community. HAH.
4. The Daily Count challenge is here , in case you need to check when you’re up next.
5. Haldoor has a rewards post for the January WIP Push here. If you participated, go comment and let her know how you did.
6. February’s challenge is BIIIIINGO! Yeah, yeah, I’m excited but, if you know me, you know that I’m a sucker for a bingo card. I love the challenge of taking a handful of prompts and trying to fit them all into one cohesive story. Rules are here and the cards are HERE.
That’s about all I have to say today. What’s your week look like? How awesome are you planning to be?