verb (used without object)
1. to conduct a campaign or speaking tour in rural areas by making brief stops in many small towns.
2. Theater. to tour small towns to stage theatrical performances.
3. (of a pilot) to give exhibitions of stunt flying, participate in airplane races, etc., in the course of touring country towns and rural areas.
4. (of a professional athletic team) to tour an area playing exhibition games after the regular season.
verb (used with object)
5. to tour (various places) as a barnstormer.
barn·storm·er , noun
Related Words for barnstorm
canvass, travel, campaign, troupe
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
Origin: First recorded in 1880–85; barn1 + storm
Now YOU come up with a sentence (or fic? or graphic?) that best illustrates the word.