forbearance [fawr-bair-uh ns]
1. the act of forbearing; a refraining from something.
2. forbearing conduct or quality; patient endurance; self-control.
3. an abstaining from the enforcement of a right.
4. a creditor's giving of indulgence after the day originally fixed for payment.
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
2. tolerance, toleration, sufferance; indulgence.
Origin: First recorded in 1570–80; forbear + -ance
Now YOU come up with a sentence (or fic? or graphic?) that best illustrates the word.