au·da·cious [aw-dey-shuhs] (previously 04-13-13)
1. extremely bold or daring; recklessly brave; fearless: an audacious explorer.
2. extremely original; without restriction to prior ideas; highly inventive: an audacious vision of the city's bright future.
3. recklessly bold in defiance of convention, propriety, law, or the like; insolent; brazen.
4. lively; unrestrained; uninhibited: an audacious interpretation of her role.
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
1. courageous, intrepid, dauntless, venturesome.
3. unabashed, shameless; impertinent, forward.
Origin: 1540–50; audaci(ty) + -ous
Now YOU come up with a sentence (or fic? or graphic?) that best illustrates the word.