pneumatic [noo-mat-ik, nyoo-]
1. of or relating to air, gases, or wind.
2. of or relating to pneumatics.
3. operated by air or by the pressure or exhaustion of air: a pneumatic drill.
4. filled with or containing compressed air, as a tire.
5. equipped with pneumatic tires.
6. Theology. of or relating to the spirit; spiritual.
7. Zoology. containing air or air cavities
8. a pneumatic tire.
9. a vehicle having wheels with such tires.
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
Origin: 1650-60; < Latin pneumaticus < Greek pneumatikós pertaining to air, breath or wind, spiritual, equivalent to pneumat- (stem of pneûma; see pneuma) + -ikos -ic
Now YOU come up with a sentence (or fic? or graphic?) that best illustrates the word.