fe·ral [feer-uhl, fer-]
1. existing in a natural state, as animals or plants; not domesticated or cultivated; wild.
2. having reverted to the wild state, as from domestication: a pack of feral dogs roaming the woods.
3. of or characteristic of wild animals; ferocious; brutal.
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
Origin: 1595–1605; < Medieval Latin, Late Latin feralis bestial, wild, equivalent to Latin fer ( a ) wild beast + -alis -al
Fic recommendation I'd like to recommend a Hawaii Five-0 fic series that I think is excellent!
Feral by cattraine. It's dark and oh boy is there angst!
1. Feral: The Awakening
The world news called the virus the ‘Berserker Virus’ because, like the rabies virus, it affected the brain and drove its victims mad.
2. Feral: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
They found Danny! He’s alive!
3. Feral: Timestamp II - Honeymoon
Honeymoon not so much fun.
Now YOU come up with a sentence (or fic? or graphic?) that best illustrates the word.