The tagset has been copied here in an easier to read format: http://multifandomdrabble.dreamwidth.org/1452.html
You can only request/offer fandoms that are in the tagset. For Rules and FAQs, go here: http://multifandomdrabble.dreamwidth.org/940.html
- You can request 2-4 fandoms and offer 3-5.
- Preferred characters and ships are optional and not restricted to the tagset. Your writing/reading preferences are required, as I do hand matching.
- If AO3 won't add a tag because it's non-canonical, just add it to your optional details section.
- You can use a sock (a new account created just to participate in exchanges) or add your works to the Anonymous collection on AO3 when you post it. "Socking up" is not against the rules of this exchange.
- You can request crossovers between fandoms included in the tagset by asking for the fandom "Crossover Fandom", then describing in your Prompts / Likes. Please include the fandom names. You can also just request your fandoms and add an optional crossover option/prompt in the Prompts / Likes section of a particular request. You can also use this space to opt out of any crossovers.
- For offers, you may do the same, make one offer "Crossover Fandom" and list the crossovers from the tagset you're willing to write or add a note under a particular fandom that you're willing to write crossovers for it and with what fandoms. You can also use the details space to state you are not willing to write crossovers.
This post was originally posted at scribblemyname's DW. Feel free to comment here or there.