THIS IS IT! Last day of WIPness!
On the twelfth day of Wipness my wordies gave to me: A finished and posted WIP.
Do you feel like you can breath yet?
euphoria [yoo-fawr-ee-uh, -fohr-] (previously 12-31-15)
1. a state of intense happiness and self-confidence: She was flooded with euphoria as she went to the podium to receive her Student Research Award.
2. Psychology. a feeling of happiness, confidence, or well-being sometimes exaggerated in pathological states as mania.
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
Origin: 1880-85; < New Latin < Greek euphoría state of well-being. See eu-, -phore, -ia
Now YOU come up with a sentence (or fic? or graphic?) that best illustrates the word.
The rules are:
1. Each post is either a hundred words or more/ or you can make a graphic/art
2. However the number influences you, go with the flow! I don’t care how you use or abuse the number! (I’ll give some suggestions/ideas/other languages to help you along if you get stuck!)
3. Post anywhere – tumblr, amazon.com, your journal, AO3, the dreaded ff.net, your bedroom wall, etc.
4. There is NO time limit.
And the number shall be ...54321!
Go forth and create!
Now it's time for bizarra to end the year in style!
Happy New Year, everyone!
( Collapse )
Every Tuesday night I will put up a reminder post for the next week. If someone forgets to post that they've done their writing for the day, the next person will know it's their turn and can post after they've done their writing.
For example, it's 05 January and jennytork hasn't made a post saying that they've done their daily writing, on 06 January, sharpiesgal can post when they've done their writing to keep things moving on.
I think I've covered everything, but if not, please let me know.