pseudepigraphy [ soo-duh-pig-ruh-fee ]
1. the false ascription of a piece of writing to an author.
Origin: 1835–45; pseud- + Greek epigraph(eús) title, ascription to an author (see epigraph) + -y
Now YOU come up with a sentence (or fic? or graphic?) that best illustrates the word.
Hello all. Welcome to another Friday. Hopefully, the week has been good to you.
This week is going to be a round up week. If you have any SWF quotes stashed to use at a later time, then that time is now.
Write a 100 words or create 2 icons/1 banner and receive a reward of a drabble in a fandom of your choice or a 100 words on one of my many WIPS.
1)Friday's at work are Funk Fridays
And 2) Hands down, my number one favorite movie sound track is Muppets From Space.
So see if this can inspire you:
1. Shining Star - The Dust Brothers
2. Flashlight (Spaceflight) - George Clinton
3. Brick House - The Commodores
4. Getaway - The Getaway People
5. Dazz - G. Love And Special Sauce
6. It's Your Thing - The Isley Brothers
7. Survival - The O'Jays
8. Get Up Offa That Thing - James Brown
9. Celebration - The Alien Gonzos
10. Outa-Space - Billy Preston
11. I'm Going To Go Back There Someday - Gonzo
Can you dig it?
Prince, Rick James, Parliment