September Bingo Rules!!!
September Bingo is ready to launch!!! The cards (and there are LOTS of them) can be found here: BINGO CARDS
Very very special thanks to morethanmending
, and erinm_4600
for their awesome help in making the cards!! They will also be helping with the rewards for all completers! (See below for rewards.)
There are several ways to achieve a Bingo:( Collapse )( Collapse )( Collapse )( Collapse )Bingo Examples courtesy of heffermonkey
If you're not sure about any of this, please ask! This is the place for initial questions, but any Bingo post is fine, or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you complete ANY of the above bingos you have the opportunity to attempt a different bingo with another card.
- Completed Bingos can be completed/posted all for rewards throughout the month until midnight September 30 your local time.
- You can post your completed Bingos anywhere: here at the comm, in your own journals, AO3 (you can tag your works on AO3 with Community: 1 Million Words), personal websites - it's entirely up to you. If you post them directly to this community, please use the 'challenge: bingo' tag and a creation tag for your post.
- Be sure to post a link to your Bingo fill at any of the Bingo posts.
- How you fill a prompt is up to you. There is no right or wrong way to interpret a prompt.
- You can change 1 prompt of your Bingo Card if you are uninspired. This can be any square, and the subject you choose is up to you. Change for any prompt on another card, or choose your own.
- Picture prompts on regular Bingo can be interpreted any way you choose.( Collapse )All the cards in are in this post.
Anyone can choose any card, and more than one person can use the same card, although it would be great to see them all in play, so check what others have chosen and aim for something different if you can! If you can't, no big deal.
Comment there to say which Bingo card you're playing, then head off and create - start straight away if you like.
If you complete your first card and wish to play with a second, go for it! Just head back to the card post and comment with the name of your new card.( Collapse )Card post can be found here!
Go forth and create!!!!