Reptile (noun, adjective)
reptile [rep-til, -tahyl] (previously 01-18-13)noun
1. any cold-blooded vertebrate of the class Reptilia, comprising the turtles, snakes, lizards, crocodilians, amphisbaenians, tuatara, and various extinct members including the dinosaurs.
2. (loosely) any of various animals that crawl or creep.
3. a groveling, mean, or despicable person.adjective
4. of or resembling a reptile; creeping or crawling.
5. groveling, mean, or despicable.See more synonyms on Thesaurus.comOrigin:
1350-1400; Middle English reptil < Late Latin rēptile, noun use of neuter of rēptilis creeping, equivalent to Latin rēpt (us) (past participle of rēpere to creep) + -ilis -ile
come up with a sentence (or fic? or graphic?) that best illustrates the word.