Hello and welcome to another of our favourite challenges - February Bingo! I'm sorry we're a bit late to get started; kahuna_burger
had a few sick days, so we're a little behind, but we're getting there! Right now, I'm putting up the rules,
and as soon as the last few cards are ready, I'll be posting all of them, so you can start salivating preparing now! EDIT: CARDS ARE UP!The card post is NOW LINKED HERE!This post contains all the rules (and stuff.)First of all - What do you have to do to shout BINGO, even if it's in the privacy of your own mind?
There are several ways to achieve a Bingo:( Collapse )What constitutes a fill?( Collapse )What happens when I finish my first card?
If you complete ANY of the above Bingos you have the opportunity to attempt a different Bingo with another card.General info
- Completed Bingos can be completed/posted all throughout the month and until March 8
(We have allowed an extra period in March since we were late getting this off the ground).
- You can post your completed Bingos anywhere: here at the comm, in your own journals, AO3, personal websites - it's entirely up to you. If you post them direct to the community, please use the 'challenge: bingo' tag and a creation tag for your post. If you post elsewhere, link or shout out in one of the reminder posts throughout the month.
- How you fill a prompt is up to you. There is no right or wrong way to interpret a prompt.
- You can change one prompt of your Bingo Card if you are uninspired. This can be any square, and the subject you choose is up to you. Change for any prompt on another card, or choose your own.
- Prompts on the Graphics cards can be interpreted in whatever way the muses inspire you.What is my reward when I achieve one or more Bingos?
got us underway and she says she's happy to do rewards in due course, I'll leave them up to her to decide when we get to the end of the challenge - generally though we offer a participation or completion banner for you to display wherever you want.
If you have any questions about any of this, please ask! This is the place for initial questions, but any Bingo post is fine, or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org