doggery [daw-guh-ree, dog-uh-]
noun, plural doggeries.
1. doglike behavior or conduct, especially when surly.
2. dogs collectively.
3. rabble; mob.
4. Older Slang. a place where liquor is sold; saloon.
Origin: 1605-15; dog + -ery
Now YOU come up with a sentence (or fic? or graphic?) that best illustrates the word.
The rules are:
1. Each post is either a hundred words or more/ or you can make a graphic/art
2. However the number influences you, go with the flow! I don’t care how you use or abuse the number! (I’ll give some suggestions/ideas/other languages to help you along if you get stuck!)
3. Post anywhere – tumblr, amazon.com, your journal, AO3, the dreaded ff.net, your bedroom wall, etc.
4. There is NO time limit.
And the number shall be ...677663!
Go forth and create!