1. a prehistoric cave dweller.
2. a person of degraded, primitive, or brutal character.
3. a person living in seclusion.
4. a person unacquainted with affairs of the world.
5. an animal living underground.
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
Origin: 1545-55; < Latin trōglodyta < Greek trōglodýtēs one who creeps into holes, cave dweller, equivalent to trōglo- (combining form of trṓglē a gnawed hole; cf. trogon) + dý(ein) to creep into + -tēs agent suffix
Now YOU come up with a sentence (or fic? or graphic?) that best illustrates the word.