1. standing still; not moving.
2. having a fixed position; not movable.
3. established in one place; not itinerant or migratory.
4. remaining in the same condition or state; not changing: The market price has remained stationary for a week.
noun, plural stationaries.
6. a person or thing that is stationary.
Can be confused
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
Origin: 1400-50; late Middle English < Latin statiōnārius. See station, -ary
Now YOU come up with a sentence (or fic? or graphic?) that best illustrates the word.