This time around it's one of my favourite topics featuring one of my favourite books with which to prompt you! The topic - which if you know me, you'll guess! - is gay romance! This does not mean you have to create something gay/slash if that's not your thing; just use the prompt in any way you want with any characters you like from any fandom or your own original arena.
Your challenge is this:
1. Choose a page number between 3 and 691
2. Tell me if you want the 'first and last' words from that page
3. A random word/verb/noun/adverb/adjective from that page
4. A sentence from that page
5. A paragraph from that page
6. Any combination of the above!
7. Write words/create graphics - no minimum, no maximum
8. Post before midnight Saturday your time (New Year's Eve) to get it in for 2016's count
9. Post before midnight Sunday your time (New Year's Day) to start the new count for 2017!
Now, get those creating hats on - do it in combination with the last 100-in-100 or finish a WIP or any other darn thing you want, but get moving, everyone! Get that ONE MORE WORD in for 2016!
Your reward this weekend is simply in knowing you've added more words to the comm's count for 2016 (I'm afraid I still owe for the last set of rewards, so you know what I'll be working on this weekend - at least 100 words in your honour!). ;-)
I'm off to bed now on Friday night my time, but I'll be back first thing to start handing out prompts when I see your comments!