emotional [ih-moh-shuh-nl] (previously 01-24-13)
1. pertaining to or involving emotion or the emotions.
2. subject to or easily affected by emotion: We are an emotional family, given to demonstrations of affection.
3. appealing to the emotions: an emotional request for contributions.
4. showing or revealing very strong emotions: an emotional scene in a play.
5. actuated, effected, or determined by emotion rather than reason: An emotional decision is often a wrong decision.
6. governed by emotion: He is in a highly emotional state of mind.
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
2. temperamental, effusive, demonstrative, sentimental.
2. undemonstrative, unsentimental, inexpressive.
Origin: 1840-50; emotion + -al
Now YOU come up with a sentence (or fic? or graphic?) that best illustrates the word.