It's a new month and a new challenge is about to commence, Bingo is the name of the game and here is a quick run down of the 'rules' of how to declare a Bingo!
While we're collecting in the Bingo Cards, here is the rules post where you can ask any questions that may come up.
This time round we will have 3x3 and 2x2 cards, you can declare anything from a one square Bingo to a Bingo Blackout (the aim of the game is to be inspired by prompts, be they one or several).
So as to not limit anyones creativity, people can choose their own cards at their leisure
How to complete 3x3 Cards - Create either a fic or graphic for any prompt squares of your card as follows
A Square/s - Any square or two squares of your card
A line - Three prompts in any connected vertical or horizontal line
Corners - All four prompt corners of your card
Corner Belly Button - All four corners and the middle square
The Cross - All the middle squares of the rows
Bingo Blackout - All nine squares of your card
How to complete 2x2 Squares - Create either a fic or graphic for any prompt squares of your card as follows
A Square - Complete one prompt from your card
Doubles - Complete two prompts from your card
A Corner - Three prompts from your card
Mini Bingo Blackout - Four Prompts from your card
You can see examples of all ways to complete your cards at the Bingo Examples Post
How to fill a card?
Written Word per prompt square
1) A minimum of 100 word fic
2) You can include any prompts in your fic from your card, as long as you write a minimum of 100 words for each fic - so a fic using 2 prompts should be a min of 200 words, use seven prompts it should be a minimum of 700 words.
3) Fics can be - all one story, interconnected or stand alones.
4) All writing types are accepted. We love ALL the words!
Graphics (per prompt square)
1) 2 Icons
2) 1 Wallpaper
3) 1 Friends Only/LJ Banner/Sig Tag
4) 1 GIF
You can make graphics or write words or do a mix of both.
1) You can post any time throughout the month with your complete Bingo Fills
2) You can link to wherever you choose to host your fics/graphics, they do not need to be posted direct to the comm
3) Please use warnings if and where they are needed
4) There is no right or wrong way to fill a prompt, go with what the muse inspires.
5) You can fill more than one card.
6) You can change ONE prompt on your card if you want too.
7) Please use the 'challenge:Bingo' tag when you post your Bingo's
9) Deadline is June 30th
10 Have Fun!