bogart [boh-gahrt] (sometimes initial capital letter) Slang.
verb (used with object)
1. to take an unfair share of (something); keep for oneself instead of sharing: Are you gonna bogart that joint all night?
2. to bully or force: He just bogarted his way into the elevator!
verb (used without object)
3. to act or move in a tough or aggressive way: That big guy doesn't ask--he just bogarts.
4. a person who hogs or monopolizes something.
5. a person who acts in a tough or aggressive way.
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
Origin: 1965-70; in reference to Humphrey Bogart's typical movie role, a tough character with a cigarette
Now YOU come up with a sentence (or fic? or graphic?) that best illustrates the word.