verb (used with or without object), doodled, doodling.
1. to draw or scribble idly: He doodled during the whole lecture.
2. to waste (time) in aimless or foolish activity.
3. Dialect. to deceive; cheat.
4. a design, figure, or the like, made by idle scribbling.
5. Archaic. a foolish or silly person.
Origin: 1935-40, Americanism; orig. sense, fool (noun)
noun, Chiefly North Midland U.S.
1. a small pile of hay; haystack.
Origin: probably extracted from cock-a-doodle-do; a euphemism for cock, to avoid association with cock, in sense “penis”
Now YOU come up with a sentence (or fic? or graphic?) that best illustrates the word.