alien [eyl-yuh n, ey-lee-uh n]
1. a resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization (distinguished from citizen).
2. a foreigner.
3. a person who has been estranged or excluded.
4. a creature from outer space; extraterrestrial.
5. residing under a government or in a country other than that of one's birth without having or obtaining the status of citizenship there.
6. belonging or relating to aliens: alien property.
7. unlike one's own; strange; not belonging to one: alien speech.
8. adverse; hostile; opposed (usually followed by to or from): ideas alien to modern thinking.
2. See stranger.
7. exotic, foreign.
Origin: 1300-50; Middle English < Middle French < Latin aliēnus, equivalent to *alies- (ali-, base of alius other + -es- noun suffix) + -nus adj. suffix
Now YOU come up with a sentence (or fic? or graphic?) that best illustrates the word.